Sunday, August 26, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy


It has been a while since my last post and so much has happened since then! I have been helping loved ones, collecting donations for our local homeless, preparing the flower beds and vegetable garden for fall, and chasing Luna around! Life sure does change once your child becomes mobile! We have been taking little breaks from everything we have been working on to enjoy our new garden. It is so nice to have such a beautiful place to sit and enjoy our wonderful country views. Our Salvia and Russian Sage has been attracting so many tiny purple butterflies! You don't notice them until you walk by and cause them all to flutter around. I love the look on Luna's face when she notices them!

The plants that were added to the garden have rooted well and seem to be happy in their new home. Now I can watch it grow! We had some extra seeds and bulbs so I decided to create another small bed. We will have to wait until spring to enjoy it! Until then I am going to enjoy the taste of fall weather, perhaps even begin decorating for the upcoming season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment